Monday, 14 March 2016

REVIEW: Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo


Shampoos are generally speaking, not an exciting topic of conversation. However, I have a tiiiny obsession with haircare.

I love my hair. I especially love it when it's soft, smells good and stays clean for over 24 hours. Those are the things I look out for in a shampoo.


I tend to use about seven on a regular basis depending on what I want my hair to be like - so I have a volumising one, a smoothing one, a repairing one, a nourishing one, a super clean one, a shampoo mask and then this, the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, which would normally come under a mix of smoothing and repairing.

This smells subtly sweet, like honey, it makes my hair soft and I don't have to wash my hair every day. Ticks all the boxes for me.

It claims to 'smooth [your hair, making it] less frizzy and beautiful every time you use it'. I wholeheartedly agree. I get so many compliments on my hair after using this and I feel more confident in my barnet when I go out.

Using this alongside the Dove Dry Oil makes my hair even smoother and softer, though because my hair is so fine sometimes the duo acts as a bit of a limp inducing drag on the ends. Got to be aware of how much oil I can apply to my hair before it becomes a hindrance rather than a bonus.


Find me here too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with hair care too! No amount of shampoos is ever too much :D This seems like some really nice stuff worth trying, but just wondering if it just smooths the hair or does it give them a nice shine as well? :)

    Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed a particularly incredible shine since using this, but because it smoothes out my frizzy ends so much maybe it helps towards getting my hair shinier than normal.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test