Sunday, 20 March 2016

REVIEW: Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation



Despite this being a shade too dark for me, I've been testing the Skin Luminizer Foundation out for the past couple of weeks. Just a sheen of coverage has worked out well for me so as to not make my face too dark for my body.


I love the texture of this product - it starts out quite thick, but then spreads with a stippling brush to give an even sheen. I've not tried it layered because of the colour difference, though I think during the summer months this might be a good match for me. 

I keep using the word 'sheen' because that's exactly the effect it gives. A glow that makes my skin look much more refreshed and awake. It blends incredibly well and a little goes a long way.

I've worn this to work a few times now and it's lasting abilities are on a par with other foundations I've used. Baring in mind I don't use a setting powder or a primer every day.

Overall I'm genuinely impressed with this foundation, especially when it comes in under £10!


Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test