Friday, 25 March 2016

REVIEW: Rimmel Kate Rose Gold Eyeshadow Stick


I have a thing for copper eyes this Spring. I have the Maybelline Colour Tattoo and love it, but I like to mix things up each day and wearing the same copper just wasn't cutting it.

So into the basket this Rimmel Rose Gold Eye chubby stick went.


It's just the right texture for being able to apply all over the lid if you want to, or to use as a liner without ripping your eyelid apart. It is blendable, but the majority of the colour blends off the lid rather than being moved around the lid and I have to reapply and reapply to get the right colour versus softness.

I'm incredibly happy that it doesn't crease! Or it doesn't on my lids anyway. Almost every other shadow I wear does, so this is a winner in my book. And it lasts all day without fading. What more could you want?

I'm loving wearing this at the minute with a cat eye black flick and mega volume lashes. It's a great day to night versatile product and I would highly recommend.

Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test