Friday, 8 April 2016

REVIEW: L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Re-balancing Shampoo


I'm all for a new shampoo. Especially one that will tend to my greasy roots whilst moisturising my dry ends. This Extraordinary Clay shampoo sounds like a dream product - amirite? Well, yes and no.


I've been using this for a little while and though it claims to leave my scalp feeling 'deeply purified for 72 hours' my hair is still in need a of a good dry shampoo the very next day. That disappointed me a tad. Though, for that first day it did make my hair feel a great deal swishier.

It has a nice, clean scent; lathers well; freshens my hair as any other shampoo normally does and my ends do feel a bit more cared for.

But, overall this product isn't one I'm going to rave over or rush out to repurchase.

Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test