Wednesday, 20 April 2016

REVIEW: L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Palette


I saw Suzie using this L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette in a video recently and in a bid to get me some cheekbones, I decided to give it a go.

It's fairly foolproof. I managed to build up a subtle contour and I loved using the highlight. It's not shimmery at all so it just effectively lightens the skin wherever you fancy it.

I got this in the Light version and despite it definately being the option for me, I did find that for my pale, sallow skin, the contour was a little too warm. Although, it's maybe a good thing since a greyer contour would probably make me look like a crack addict. Swings and roundabouts.

I took a small amount of product and slowly built the colour up. That method worked best for me rather than slapping a load on and blending out.

Overall this has become a daily staple in my makeup routine. The highlight especially makes my skin look so much more alive!

Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test