Monday, 18 April 2016

REVIEW: ST. Tropez Gradual Tan Classic


I've faked tanned before. I've been orange before. I didn't fancy it again.

But, there's nothing quite compares to having a nice glow that warms your cockles when you put on a pair of crisp white converse and a swishy skirt for the first time of the year. Tans look good.

Or rather, they look good when they're not orange.


For the first couple of days of using the St Tropez Gradual Tan Classic I experienced a nice healthy glow. I honestly thought this product might've cracked the orange issue, until Day three when I took my socks off after work to find them glowing - and not in a lovely warm-your-cockles way. In a jesus-did-you-just-wade-through-a-sea-of-tango way.

It's unfortunate because Day two application looked just right. And it's not as though I didn't exfoliate; because I cracked out a new mitt just for the fake tan cause. And it's not as though I didn't wait for it to dry before putting trousers on; because I actually wore a dress whilst pottering about after applying it.

I reckon that with careful planning and an almost military-timed application, this product would be great for events and parties.

Maybe it should be an every-two-day Body Lotion, rather than an Everyday one. Or maybe it's just me. But, whatever the case I would still recommend it.

Mainly because it lacks any smell. Or any lingering smell. Whilst applying it, the product has a clean scent, but then afterwards I never smelt anything untoward. And then, because when it's on Day two I am exactly the colour I want to be.

Have any of you tried this? What did you think?

Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test