Sunday, 24 April 2016

WEEKENDER: April



We went to two weddings this month.

One an old friend of mine; the other an old friend of the Lads. Both were brilliant and completely different worlds apart. My friend had the Game of Thrones theme music as the bride walked down the aisle, whilst the other was delightfully dainty and posh with free prosseco and waiters offering tiny d'horveures. 

We stayed in Orchard Barn. I highly recommend it. Absolutely stunning and the facilities were next to none.

The rest of the month was the start of our Spring Clean! Next week I have a series of post dedicated to Spring Cleaning. I've found the process thoroughly therapeutic and I can enjoy our house way more than I have been doing these past few months. It's amazing what a difference a tidy up can do for the mind!

Be sure to check out my eBay for any clothes or little household items that don't fit with our new style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test