Sunday, 3 April 2016

WEEKENDER: March



Firstly, apologies for those of you wondering why this post is a week late and being published in April. Well, usually the last weekend of the month is a damp squib and we don't really get up to much, but seeing as last weekend was Easter weekend and the Lads Grandads 80th birthday it was actually one of the busier weekends of March.

We stayed at the Marriott in York - a deceivingly large hotel (it looks pretty small from the outside) - and had a Murder Mystery Night on the Saturday with the whole extended family there. It was SO GOOD. And Lad and I won! Hooray! 

On the Sunday we went on an open topped bus tour of York. Having lived in and around York my whole life, it was still super interesting and made me look at buildings and areas with renewed enthusiasm for the history and heritage that surrounds York. it was brilliant until we got off the bus and a hail thunderstorm started. My feet were soaked.

The rest of the month was pretty average, with a spot of baking and a few Nature Reserve walks here and there and a lot of reading. I am so stoked that my passion for reading is still going strong. My wishlist of books on Amazon has tripled in the past few weeks!

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Find me here too!

1 comment:

  1. loving your pictures ! you really have an eye :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test