Sunday, 8 May 2016

DISCOVER: Chairish



A couple of weeks ago a little email popped into my inbox introducing me to Chairish -  a lovely part of the internet where I could quite happily hand over muchos monies and buy everything. It's a beautiful website, and a superb idea for buying and selling, what co-founder Anna Brockway describes as, 'fabulous, gently-used decor'.


In lay-mans terms it's a site where you can buy amazing quality second hand furniture and accessories.

I can't describe how many hours I've spent mentally adding to my list of must haves, but I've managed to narrow it down to a few mid-century modern pieces that I'd make a place in my home for today.


My absolute favourite piece above is the sideboard. I would make space for that beauty! And the rug would fit perfectly into my lounge right this instant... swoon!

Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test