Friday, 13 May 2016

FOREVER REPURCHASED: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser


The Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser is one of my favourite moisturisers for two main reasons:

1. It's a thick consistency so it makes an instant difference to dry skin.
2. It's absorbed in an instant without leaving a layer of grease on my face.

With those two features, you can't really go wrong.


It claims to hydrate, smooth and even out skin tone. In a nutshell: it does. I can't say I've spotted a difference in my skin tone particularly, but the other two claims are a definate yes.

On a morning my skin yells out for some moisture and the feeling of rubbing this around my face is just amazing. It's the best feeling. Especially if it's been a late night. I don't know how it does it, but my skin looks perkier after I've applied this.

The actual formula contains MicroClear which is Neutrogena's special spot clearing technology. I have to say that my face doesn't feel clogged up, as it does with some other moisturisers, after I use this and I've not had a breakout in a while. My face is as smooth as a baby's rear end currently.

I tested out the even out skintone claim on the back of my hand to see what a difference it made. The only real change was that after applying the moisturiser my hand looked healthier. I'm not sure whether that's the best way to describe it. My hand had a healthy sheen to it. The skin looked supple and free of any dry patches (I have incredibly dry hands).

Overall I've bought this three times and with it lasting a good six months or more (it recommends not to use it after six months) that's a long time to stick to one product. I would definately purchase this again. And recommend it to anyone!


Find me here too!
Follow

2 comments:

  1. I've got quite dry skin and this sounds really good and so affordable too!

    Caz | This is Caz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously give it a go. I've not come across one quite as awesome as this before!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test