Monday, 16 May 2016

REVIEW: Seventeen Easy on the Eye Birthday Suit Palette


I've not tried any Seventeen products in a while so when I saw it was 3 for 2 in Boots, I picked up a few items to refresh my love for super affordable drugstore beauty. 

This is the Easy on the Eye Birthday Palette with two matte shades, four pearly shimmers and three cream shadows. There's also the nice addition of a primer. At first glance, a great all rounder.


I created a similar look to what I usually wear with the Naked Basics 2 palette and the Maybelline tattoo shadow by taking some of the primer followed by the cream brown shade next to it and then making a daytime smokey look with the lightest cream shade and the greige colour on the bottom row. Again, at first I quite liked it. 

The cream shadows are very sheer so although the browny shade I chose is the darkest, once on my lid it wasn't dark at all.  I liked how easy it was to blend around my lid and I also liked that it wasn't at all sticky or greasy. 

Again, the actual shadows look quite pigmented, but they're not. They build up quite nicely however and I liked the finished look.

Over the course of the day though they majorly creased. So much so I had a definate dark line - almost like a crayon line - across my crease. Not ideal.

Still, not too bad for a palette under a tenner though and with regular touch ups I think these colours could make it into my everyday.




Have you tried this palette? What did you think?


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test