Monday, 13 June 2016

REVIEW: L'Oreal True Match La Touche Concealer



The L'Oreal True Match range is something I've never really dabbled with before. But, with L'Oreal bringing out so many new items at the moment, I picked this up alongside a few other bits to try out.



This La Touche Magique Concealer looked as though it might tick a few boxes for me. Lovely packaging, a simple brush applicator - quick and easy. And I was right. It is a great product to use when I'm in a rush (aka. every morning) and simple to blend around the eyes and over blemishes.

I would say I prefer to use this around my eyes rather than any blemishes, I just feel it works better in that area, but overall it's integrated into my morning routine seamlessly.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test