Wednesday, 29 June 2016

WEEKENDER: June



This month I:
  • sold my house
  • bought a car

Normally June is a quiet month with nothing much going on. We had my Grandma's birthday at the beginning and my brothers towards the end. In between those was utter chaos and I loved it. Surprisingly I've found the process of selling my house really easy. It helps I have a good Estate Agent, and I would definately recommend them. I found a hidden talent of negotiating and being firm on the phone. At the end of the day, the house is my biggest asset and I want the best price for it. I'm not in the habit of hiring muppets to work for me. I've been incredibly fortunate to be able to say I sold my house in three days. Three days! Even typing that makes me shake my head with disbelief. 

Life is crazy and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test