Friday, 8 July 2016

FOREVER REPURCHASED: Rimmel Blushers


I've tried all sorts of blushers. The bronzy blush, the powder blush, the cream blush, the liquid blush, the lipstain and blush 2-in-1, the list goes on...

But the ones I use every single day recently are the Lasting Finish Colour Blushes by Rimmel.


Usually I use the Bronze and Pink Rose colours mixed together to give me a warm flush. I have super ruddy cheeks anyway so although I like the Live Pink, you can see I don't use it very often. It's great for a night out to give a pop of colour.

These are the only blushers that apply evenly, last throughout most of the day and don't cause me to breakout. I believe there's one other colour in the range - Santa Rose - and that is firmly on my wishlist.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test