Thursday, 11 August 2016

Hello August, hello everyone


Hi August. Hi to everyone that's waited a month for me to get my arse back into gear and focus some of my time to this little space on the interwebs.

I'd not realised it'd been this long. I apologise for that. I should have prepared more posts, I should have planned ahead, but life just took over.

The move is dragging on and our home has created some cabin fever type tension - both of us are scratching our eyes out for boredom and a lack of things to do.

Which is weird, because this should be the perfect situation for dedicating time to writing here. 

Except, when you're not feelin' it, you're not feelin' it. And I haven't. For a month.

Back now though, ready for August. Ready for Autumn. Ready for new projects. Ready for everything.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test