Monday, 22 August 2016

REVIEW: Maybelline Vivid Matte liquid Lip


Oh to be a woman who can pull off a lipgloss! Alas, it's not to be.

Although, this time it was a close one. The fact this Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid has a matte finish means it appears more velvetty on the lips rather than sticky. And despite some appearances being deceiving, this isn't. It's actually very nice to wear. 

So far so good?

Well yes. So far. I wore this on a night out recently and was pleasantly surprised at its staying power whilst laughing, chatting and drinking the night away. I reapplied a couple of times, but that was more because I'm not used to wearing lip products more than it needing to be reapplied.

I didn't find it dried my lips at all. It didn't feel as though I had a layer of gunk on my lips. It stayed put and I like the colour.

Winner. Maybe I can pull off a lipgloss after all!


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test