Friday, 26 August 2016

REVIEW: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


I've been promising myself a high end foundation for a long time now. 

Well, I've actually been promising myself a whole new high end makeup kit for years, but life just happens and suddenly we're thirty pay days later and still no higher end quality to spread over my face.

Over the coming months we have a LOT of events to attend where I'll be most probably photographed. So the need for a base that won't make me look ghostly is definately just that: a need.

So I went in search for the Georgio Armarni foundation that I've seen raved about in the past. Could I find it? Nope. So I beelined to the Nars stand in John Lewis. I got matched up within seconds to Deauville in the Nars Sheer Glow. I'm glad I went in because I would have picked out Mont Blanc if I was ordering online. The reason I chose these two in particular is because they have no SPF in them meaning no flashback when photographed during the course of an evening.

I lovelovelove this foundation. With a tan on it's a perfect shade. Without a tan on, it creates the illusion of life in my whiteout face. Perfect really.

It doesn't feel particularly great on a super sunny, warm day and it slide off my face over an afternoon at work, however for a night out; this is the shit.

Doesn't cover all my freckles, but covers my blemishes well. Doesn't cake up around my eyes, but is still buildable. Doesn't oxidise whilst wearing it, but does just wear off naturally.

In my eyes, a total winner and therefore totally worth the outlay of £31.

I actually ordered this from ASOS because John Lewis didn't have any available at the time. Delivery took two days and I've worn it every day since.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test