Sunday, 14 August 2016

REVIEW: Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara


If I was only allowed three makeup items, mascara would be one of them. A brow pencil and tinted moisturiser would be the others - but mascara would definately have to be included.

Now, this Revlon Mascara claims to be Ultra Volume, but I disagree. Although there's some volume where the lashes are visibly thicker, there's definately not any ultra volume. This is not the most volumising mascara I have used.

And I've used a fair few.



However, I do like this mascara. I know, I know I shouldn't. But I like the spoolie, I like the shape of the packaging, I like the longevity of the product. It's just a major shame that it doesn't volumise to the amount the name suggests.

Would I repurchase? Probably not. There are other mascaras out there that claim to volumise too and I'd be more willing to risk it for a chocolate biscuit with those than use this again. In the meantime though, this is my go-to.

Have you tried this? What did you think?


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test