Monday, 8 August 2016

REVIEW: Rimmel Sculpting Palette


I'm totally into face palettes. I mean: why not? It's a multiple whammy really. A highlighter, a bronzer/contour and a blush? And if you're travelling this summer it means you have shades that work together, in a easy to pack container. Total win. I'm all over that.


I'm not actually travelling anywhere nice this year - only an overnight work conference and then LEEDS FESTIVAL (so excited for that badboy). So my needs are fairly basic and fairly sparse really.

Cue the Rimmel Sculpting Palette by Kate Moss. I have it in shade 002 (mainly because I didn't see any other shade when I picked it up). Despite me being fairer than fair, these shades work well against my freckles and, probably more so because it's summertime and I have my own timid version of a tan.

The bronze shade blends really well to create that perfect 'sunkissed' look, especially alongside the highlight shade. The blush is a great standalone shade, however a little goes a long way and it's easy to turn slightly clownish. Watch out for that. Or blend your whole evening away in a blur of pink, bronze and shimmer.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test