Monday, 24 October 2016

LIFE: Struggling with happiness


It's been a long time since I used this space to talk about how much of a struggle I find every day life. I feel like I've been coasting, rather than living, the past year and I'm not quite sure how to find my feet again.

I have a book - well diary really - where every time I find myself like this I write down all the things I'm finding hard and howI've tried to overcome those things. Or things that I should be enjoying rather than ignoring, or passing off as I focus on the bad things. Re-reading those isn't as cringe-worthy as you might think.

And to be honest, there aren't that many bad things in my life. Comparing it to others I know I have it super easy and that makes me feel even worse! Knowing I should be happy when I'm not. And how ungrateful that makes me. Makes me feel so shit. More shit. Shitter. FML.

So what now?

Well I deal with it. Suck it up. Smack it down. Move on. 

It's not easy, but it's life.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test