Monday, 10 October 2016

REVIEW: L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Haircare Duo


I'm all for thick, luscious hair. Probably because I have naturally fine, limp hair.

Lame...


So I'm always on the lookout for anything that can help boost it. Now, I've used the Fibrology Thickening Shampoo before (and loved it), but never with the conditioner. Why, I'd never be able to tell you: I simply don't know. However as a duo, it's blown my mind.

Together they really do boost my hair and leave it looking thicker without making it wirey, dry or touchably tacky. This mix is not a drying combination at all and because of that, it's a firm winner in my eyes.

I've had many compliments after using this - especially when I curl my hair. It makes my curls bouncier and fuller. Again: firm winner.

And as for upkeep, I can use this everyday and not feel the need to reach for a more moisturising or nourishing shampoo/conditioner. And that's something I've not experienced before! Usually I can tell my hair needs a more oil based shampoo to restore it to a more natural balance. But, this keeps the balance whilst making my hair look how I want.

What more can I say?


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test