Wednesday, 12 October 2016

REVIEW: Palmers Cocoa Butter


I have a love/hate relationship with body moisturisers.

I love the feel of my skin when I use them regularly. I love how nourished and soft it makes me. But I hate how usually greasy and tacky they make me in the meantime. And then there's the vicious circle of needing to reapply every couple of hours or so - Vaseline I'm looking at you.



I saw this Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturiser earlier this summer and with lobster legs and itchy shoulders I thought 'why not?'. Time to give something a go at least. Especially in my then current predicament.

It smells of rich chocolate. I'm not a huge chocolate scent fan, but this is just awesome. Alongside the thick, but easily absorbed texture, it's a divine product.

I'm converted.

I slather this on any chance I can get. Get some if you can.


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test