Monday, 14 November 2016

REVIEW: Simple BB Beauty Balm


With Winter creeping up on us, I'd like to get a glowy complexion on the go. A little part of me doesn't like caking the foundation on to cover up my actual complexion - I'd rather enhance my own. Which also means less chance of those orange marks on my prize scarves where my jawline rubs against them.

I bought this Simple Beauty Balm on a whim. It's a one colour fits all jobby. Make of that what you will. Anyway, sampling never hurt anybody...

Firstly, it has a yellowish tinge. I'm guessing that's to even out dullish skin tones. Secondly, it has a shimmer to it. I'm guessing that's to 'perfect' the skin. And thirdly, it has a quite nice smell. Guessing that's just a bonus.

For something that is designed for any complexion, this works reasonably well on my skin. I dislike the shimmer, but it's only really visible in full bright sunshine and sometime the yellowish-ness doesn't look quiiiite normal, but again most of the time it's good. As a Sunday slap on for going to get some cheese and bread for nibbly mid-afternoon snacking (every Sunday... never(!)) this is the perfect product. For an everyday wear, probably not.

Have you tried this? What did you think?

Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test