Friday, 6 January 2017

REVIEW: Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting powder

 

My one Black Friday purchase was this beauty. 

The Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder has been on the wish list for years and with a price tag of £35, I just couldn't bring myself to go for it. It still cost a pretty penny on Black Friday, but less so.

One of my favourite things about this product - other than it being amazing - is the packaging. It comes in a beautiful gold box, with a black velvet sheath inside and nestled inside that is the box that holds the product. It has a lovely, easy to use catch on the front and a good sized mirror in the lid. Considering this is only 4g of product, so far I can see what I spent near enough £30 on.

Onto the product!
This isn't as 'ashy' as I'd heard it was, though it does complement my skin tone (I got the Light version) and I use it to put colour into my cheeks like a non-orange bronzer alongside a flush of blush. It applies really, really smoothly and blends well into any other cheek products I use. A little goes a long way, so there's a definate value for money aspect.

Since getting this I've used it every day. I've had several comments about how good my skin looks and I'm pleased that such a small investment can have such a positive effect on my every day life!

Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test